WISE Connections links its members to local businesses within the community. These local businesses are vetted by WISE Connections and often offer discounted services to its members.
Any type of business is encouraged to be a part of WISE Connections – from restaurants, retail and entertainment to electricians, plumbers, handymen and gardeners. If it is a service our members need, it is a service WISE Connections is looking to vet and offer.
WISE Connections considers varied types of involvement from local businesses. Some ideas are:
Becoming a Vetted and Discounted Service Provider
- Example: WISE Connections vets and maintains a database of selected window repairmen; when a members calls needing such a service, WISE Connections refers them to the vetted vendors (or arranges service for them).
Offering Promotions or Discounts
- Example: Local restaurants offer a prix fixe menu for an early lunch or dinner for an advertised period of time; WISE Connections promotes event to members and arranges for transportation, if necessary.
- Example: A row of retail shops offers a special deal during early morning shopping hours for WISE Connections members; WISE Connections promotes the special and coordinates members’ transportation.
- Example: A local hotel hosts a volunteer recognition party
- Example: An art store/gallery hosts an art screening for WISE Connections members
Sponsoring Members or Events
- Example: A neighborhood pharmacy sponsors a low income individual or household to become a member of WISE Connections, helping them to stay in their home; the business will be featured on the website’s sponsors page and in the member handbook
To become a preferred business partner, please click the button below to request the Vendor Interest Form. All vendors will undergo a vetting process and background checks (if the service involves entering members’ homes)
Become a Vendor TodayRequest Form